Be thoughtful and fair to other players and maintain pace of play.
Here are 6 tips just for the sand.
- Before you go into bunker, pick the appropriate club, visualize your shot and take your practice swing in the grass.
- Enter at low point near your ball. Protect those fragile, high-maintenance bunker faces.
- Don't touch sand with club or rake, or kick it around with your shoe. This isn't etiquette - it's the rules.
- Take same path out of the bunker to minimize raking and time.
- Leave no footprints behind. Rake it back and forth, nice and smooth, and use the back of the rake too. No ridges, please.
- Place the rake back in the bunker.