Etiquette On The Course
Players are expected to observe Section I of the Rules of Golf, which deals with courtesy on the Course, and with Care of the Course.
- Golf bags are not to be placed on greens.
- Practice chipping to greens is not allowed; the practice area should be used.
- Rakes should be placed in the bunkers with the handle pointed toward the tee after use.
- A single player must not have more than two balls in play simultaneously.
- Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please contact the Administration Manager or the Pro Shop.